– Skills are divided into two types: class shared and class specific
– You can learn skills by using skill books.
– Skill books can be obtained from skill shops, guild shops, crafting, drop from monster, etc.
– Skills can be registered for use on Quick Slot
– Skills with automatic function icons can be set to use automatically by registering them on the quick slot.
– The use of skills will consume MP, passive skills will not consume MP and will always be applied to the character
– Some skills can only be used after meeting special conditions
– The types of skills are as follows
a. Attack: A skill that deals damage after attacking a target object.
b. Buff: A skill that gives you or other objects a boost in battle power
c. Debuff: A skill that reduces the battle power of the target object.
d. Passive: Skills that are not actively used, but whose effects are directly applied to the character
Class Common Skills
– Class common skills are skills that can be used by all classes.
– However, due to the characteristics of the class, some of the shared skills will be different
– Each class has a class-specific skill, and the class-specific skill allows each character to display its own different battle strategy