– Equipment, Consumption, or other storage space for items.
– Inventory basic space is 50 slots, backpack space is expandable
Additional inventory space
– Inventory space can be used through the diamond each time to increase the space of 5 slots, up to a maximum increase of 150 slots.
– 100 diamonds are required for every 5 cells of expansion up to 100 cells, and then 200 diamonds are required for every 5 cells of expansion up to 150 cells.
– Wearing equipment items can enhance the character’s battle power
– Equipment is divided into common equipment and class-specific equipment
– Each slot can wear a piece of equipment, using the automatic equipment function can directly put on all the equipment items.
– When you use automatic equipment, the system will give priority to the equipment with the highest battle power in each part to wear.
– Potion, Summon Scroll, Skill book and other items that will be consumed after being used.
– Consumption can be used directly in the inventory or placed in a quick slot.
– Other items are all items except equipment and consumptions.
– Among other items, Soulstones can be opened through the management button to open the dedicated Soulstone system interface.
– Sorting can be done automatically by sorting items through the sorting button.
– Click twice in a row to put on or take off the equipment
– Click twice in a row to use the consumption
– Click twice in a row to access the Soulstone System
Equipment set switching
– The equipment being worn can be divided into Set A and Set B.
– Equipment from set A can be re-worn on set B
– The A and B buttons can be used to quickly switch the equipment being worn
– The equipment worn on set A or B cannot be disassembled or deleted.
– After the set is switched, it will take some time before it can be switched again.